Maroon lighting

Cubano32

Premium member
So I stopped at my local petco just to see and came across these guys that they have them listed as cinnamon clowns and they are selling them for $20 it's a good steal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cubano32

Premium member
So I asked one if the guys here if I could get one he said yea those are cinnamon clowns I was like ok cool let me get it..a few min later another guy comes to me and says hey we just got those in and didn't have a tag for them those are not cinnamon clowns their lighting and they are $40 I was like damn nvm thought I was gonna pull a fast one lol

JMalone81

Did you go to the Plainfield store? I picked up two there for $18 when they had a 50% off sale because they were going to remodel.

Amozoc

Premium member
I have saw bad reviews about petco fishes so i would stay away just my . 02cts

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

Cubano32

Premium member
I have saw bad reviews about petco fishes so i would stay away just my . 02cts

Yea I always do also but luckily in my 75g planted tank I got most of my rainbows and sailfin cat from them and going on 3 years now and super healthy

Amozoc

Premium member
Yea I always do also but luckily in my 75g planted tank I got most of my rainbows and sailfin cat from them and going on 3 years now and super healthy

Romeoville? I live in Romeoville too

Amozoc

Premium member
Wesglen section Parkside, Taylor and weber behind Jewel -Osco

Last edited:

Amozoc

Premium member
Nope not at all I'll have to swing by and check out your setup if you don't care

Would be ok usually i am free just friday and saturday work nights

Last edited:

Mark1313

After reading this I checked the Oswego petco today. They just received a shipment and had clowns bag floating at 1:30. 20% off on clowns. I didn't get anything though.

4/5 B&W's, 6 regular ocellaris (1 of which was dead in the bag) , & 2 tomatoes. No luck. The tomatoes were tiny, I didn't have my glasses so can't be positive, I backed up into the next aisle so I could see w/o bifocals lol but didn't see any markings. I asked the guy and he said they were just tomatoes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Mark1313

Oh I did see the guy put em all in the tanks. Box cutter knife to the bag and in they went. That kinda amused me in a not really funny way.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk