Maxspect Gyre 50W Pre-Orders

labas39

Taking Pre-Orders on the Maxspect Gyre if anyone is interested. We are being told 4-6weeks for arrivals $299 each
This one will be too large for me. I understand the smallest one is due out in November. Do you know the size and price of that pump?

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
This one will be too large for me. I understand the smallest one is due out in November. Do you know the size and price of that pump?
Not at the moment they only sent us info on the first wave of pumps for now. We will update everyone when new info becomes available for the others that in production.

Thanks

labas39

The videos I've seen, they were on 5 foot and larger tanks. My tank is just three feet long with a lot of rock work that I'm assuming will get in the way, therefore, I'm looking at the smallest one.

MMreef

so what size tank does this go into? you can adjust the power correct?
Hi,Nino, from what I've seen, this size would probably go on 4ft. tank at least. Recent video that just came out show this unit set at 20% and moving more water then 2 Vortechs MP 40's set at 60% together.

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
The pump will hold up to 3/4" Thick Glass or Acrylic it can support up to 1.25" but this will require and extended kit to be purchased if needed.

Jason R

Hi,Nino, from what I've seen, this size would probably go on 4ft. tank at least. Recent video that just came out show this unit set at 20% and moving more water then 2 Vortechs MP 40's set at 60% together.

This is EXACTLY the type of info I have been wanting in regards to the Gyre. I have a 3' x 3' x 1.5' tank. I am glad I know that the 50w is probably too big for my tank before I shelled out $300+ for it.