Memorial Day SALE

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Now through Monday Memorial Day Savings! (*in store only*)

50% off: Angels, Foxface, Tangs, Triggers, Tusks and Filefish (excludes Africanus Angels and Purple Tangs)

Buy any clam, get a free frag($25 value, SPS or LPS)

$19 Specials: Randalls and Cooper Anthias, Temmincki Fairy Wrasse, Red Fromia and Double Icon Starfish (excludes Red Sea Fromias)

View attachment 21345View attachment 21344View attachment 21346View attachment 21347View attachment 21350View attachment 21351View attachment 21348View attachment 21349View attachment 21343View attachment 21352

tinman

Any one from around chicGo downtown going today ?:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amozoc

Premium member
Going there today i won
an auction from them in ebay also buy some fishes , i live 10 min from the store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sexy Reef Geek

So I decided to go. I am leaving in 1 hour from downtown Chicago, if you want to go private message me your cell ASAP and I will reach out.

shift9k

Gee thanks [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] !!

Lol

Ended up stopping by, looked like they had a big day.

Here's where it gets interesting. Picked up a blue star leopard wrasse, they were super helpful. They weren't eating because they literally had to wake them up and gently lure them out from the sand.

Having shopped with them before I took them on their word on the eating.

Fast forward got home, took their advice on acclimation, few hours later it's eating the same pellets as the clowns!

Great success!

(They have three left as of 5pm Sunday)

ninjamyst

Premium member
Gee thanks [MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION] !!

Lol

Ended up stopping by, looked like they had a big day.

Here's where it gets interesting. Picked up a blue star leopard wrasse, they were super helpful. They weren't eating because they literally had to wake them up and gently lure them out from the sand.

Having shopped with them before I took them on their word on the eating.

Fast forward got home, took their advice on acclimation, few hours later it's eating the same pellets as the clowns!

Great success!

(They have three left as of 5pm Sunday)
Man, I really wanted to get one this weekend but I already have a leopard wrasse and potters wrasse in a 75 gallon and there is already a little bit of fighting. How big were the blue stars?