MENARD reef dweller

novanosis

Hello, does anyone know Menard from reef dweller? Does he still actively reef and still deal frags from home?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Fish_wiz2

Yes, I believe he still has a tank although not sure if he still sells frags from home it's been a long time since I've seen his posts on RC. But, I recently saw him at Xzotic Aquatic not sure if he is part of the business or supplying SPS frags as he was working on the frag tub they have.

novanosis

Yes, I believe he still has a tank although not sure if he still sells frags from home it's been a long time since I've seen his posts on RC. But, I recently saw him at Xzotic Aquatic not sure if he is part of the business or supplying SPS frags as he was working on the frag tub they have.
Thank you Fish. Just glad to know he is still around and doing ok. The biggest reason I turned to the hobby back in 2001.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

windycty420

He is doing maintenance on xzotics tanks. There is a section with menards desinger frags. They were all brown and ugly.

Whoa! who we got here a Hater lol. U think if they r brown and ugly I'll be able to sell them and the owner would accept them just like that? Well, I myself like buying brown frags and turn them into gems I don't know about u

madjoe

Premium member
Whoa! who we got here a Hater lol. U think if they r brown and ugly I'll be able to sell them and the owner would accept them just like that? Well, I myself like buying brown frags and turn them into gems I don't know about u
This statement is confusing. On one hand sounds like your trying to say they are not brown and ugly. But then you say you like brown and ugly so it sounds like you agree they are brown and ugly. From what I remember when u were semi active on here when u sold some stuff they were nice pieces and far from brown and ugly. But thats your house tank and not a store and we all know stores and sps don’t always mix . Either way i dont see how him saying they are brown and ugly is hating on you if its true which i can’t tell from your response. And your right nothing wrong with buying a turd as long as its a turd price and not a gem price .

windycty420

I don't have time to buy fixer upper corals. That's for houses.

gumby

Maybe reef dwellers tank at home gots gems but the acros they had at xzotics posted as menards designer frags are nothing to brag about...unlucky