Merry Christmas

jcarlilesiu

Ouch. Some people have no respect for others property. Toss a planter through our windshield? Thanks. Merry Christmas to you too.

jcarlilesiu

That sucks!!! Time to sell some frags ;)
With rain sensing wipers, I thought it would have been more expensive. There was already a scratch and a chip in the windshield, which bugged me so it will be nice to get fixed.

They used a landscaping pot though, which also bounced off the hood and fender so we have some paint damage that needs to be fixed as well.

Just annoying. Lack of respect for other peoples property.

DJE

That really sucks Jake. Don't worry who ever did it is going to get theirs one way or another.

youngreef

I know that will cost couple hundreds..anyone would like to tip in? make a christmas gift..
doesn't matter how much..the thought is count.
will send him a check....real check...

jcarlilesiu

I know that will cost couple hundreds..anyone would like to tip in? make a christmas gift..
doesn't matter how much..the thought is count.
will send him a check....real check...
Thats very nice of you but don't worry about it. I appreciate the gesture.

We have a $250 comprehensive deductible so thats all its going to cost us. The hood and fender need to be repainted though and its possible the dashboard was damaged due to how low it hit and deflected the broken glass inside the car. Without dashboard repair, total cost is in excess of $1100.

This is why we have insurance.

jcarlilesiu

That sucks, is there a camera nearby to catch the crook who did this?
No. I have been pushing my condo board to install cameras, but its tough to justify that kind of money for isolated incidents such as these. They have been occurring more often lately, so maybe I will push the effort some more.