Mid-Life Crisis.......but it's gonna be fun............mayyyyyyybeeeeee

Emisis

So Im Old, Yeah whatever, age is just a number and I like the thrill of speed and the sound of power. So I've been looking at another motorcycle just for fun and speed.............I came up with this........http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/bmw/2013-bmw-k1300s-ar139974/picture486419.html

Watched a lot of videos, read lots of reviews, went to a therapist to check my sanity, checked insurance and interest rates.........looks like it is pretty close to being my "Crisis fix"..................

Smitty

Premium member
Cool. All you need now is a hot chick with some daisy dukes on, riding on the back and you'll be all good.

mikenaw

Rode that bike back from Nashville for my girlfriends dad and it was sweet. It's fast, and it's very comfortable.

Emisis

I dont like bmw bikes usually ugly. But that one is sweet id say do it only live once
That was my opinion too Joe, then I got an eye on this one. "only live once" is correct LOL My youngest said the same thing, oldest asked if I was crazy. (Oldest has a BMW S1000RR sitting in Germany)

Im still sitting on the purchase button though..........

madjoe

Premium member
That was my opinion too Joe, then I got an eye on this one. "only live once" is correct LOL My youngest said the same thing, oldest asked if I was crazy. (Oldest has a BMW S1000RR sitting in Germany)

Im still sitting on the purchase button though..........
Push the button push it. U know u want to. Look at that shiny button waiting to be pushed its calling u. Hey ive seen worse ideas for midlife crisis as long as u respect the bike and its power no worries

Emisis

Push the button push it. U know u want to. Look at that shiny button waiting to be pushed its calling u. Hey ive seen worse ideas for midlife crisis as long as u respect the bike and its power no worries
True statement right there!!!

My issue is............I cannot decide between a 2012 Red/ Black, Or the one in the picture which is a 2013 Anniversary Edition which is MORE money than the 2012 BUT doesnt sound as nice because of the better exhaust system on the 2013. LOL They both sound sweet....but I dont want the "I should of" along with the "buyers remorse" <(because I just purchased ANOTHER motorcycle) I always go through LOL

madjoe

Premium member
True statement right there!!!

My issue is............I cannot decide between a 2012 Red/ Black, Or the one in the picture which is a 2013 Anniversary Edition which is MORE money than the 2012 BUT doesnt sound as nice because of the better exhaust system on the 2013. LOL They both sound sweet....but I dont want the "I should of" along with the "buyers remorse" <(because I just purchased ANOTHER motorcycle) I always go through LOL
The one in pic is sweet maybe post pic of the other

madjoe

Premium member
So Im Old, Yeah whatever, age is just a number and I like the thrill of speed and the sound of power. So I've been looking at another motorcycle just for fun and speed.............I came up with this........http://www.topspeed.com/motorcycles/motorcycle-reviews/bmw/2013-bmw-k1300s-ar139974/picture486419.html

Watched a lot of videos, read lots of reviews, went to a therapist to check my sanity, checked insurance and interest rates.........looks like it is pretty close to being my "Crisis fix"..................
Like yhis one better