Midwest Coral Farms

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I heard they're going to be featured in a story tonight on Fox-WFLD. They're doing good work in the reefing community. (9pm news).

poidog

yay! I hate fox news right wing reporting garbage, but i guess i'll tune in to see what the story is.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
yay! I hate fox news right wing reporting garbage, but i guess i'll tune in to see what the story is.
lol It's the local affiliate Fox; NOT Fox News Channel. I was told it's about MCF helping out reefers who still don't have power or something along those lines.

poidog

LOL. Local Fox affiliates aren't slanted much at all if any.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
Riiiiiight. Have you watched it lately? I do cause somehow my husband likes it. They're always pushing the right's agenda and bashing the left. You cam tell by watching fox at nine and then 7 or 5 at ten. Huge slant on the same story.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I am in NO way saying you should watch Fox at all. (Even though they're one of my clients). LOL I just wanted people to know there's going to be a nice story about MCF.

ColaAddict

Did anyone go there to be interviewed? MCF was inviting people via Facebook to head there around 4:30 pm to get interviewed.

BlakeT

The older lady that lost all almost all her fish got interviewed. Her grandson and her are customers and he saw the post so they came in. I think they would have loved to talk to anyone with a story about their hardships with the power outage. Nobody else wanted to show up. Everyone else was camera shy.

SaylorsReef

Job well done Blake, Sara, and the rest of the staff at Midwest Coral Farms! MCF has always been a favorite of mine...and obviously for a very good reason! Blake please send my congrats to Matt!

BlakeT

Thanks Eric and Brenda! We appreciate the kind words. We realize how expensive this hobby can be, so we always will do whatever we can to protect your valuable fishy friends. :)