Millions of Bristle Worms... OH MY

ColaAddict

I love bristle worms. Great for your tank. one of the best detrivore munchers out there. I don't know why alot of people hate them.

EyeReef

They can get huge!!
I was aquascaping and accidentally grabbed a handful of "bristle"
Minor irritation, but kinda freaked me out a bit.

sarahwoods

Whenever I see them in my tank I seriously almost throw up! I hate them so much! So much that I just used part of my $20 Smith and Foster Gift card from the MACI conference that we got in our goodie bags to buy a Bristle Worm Trap. I really hope it works.... I get so grossed out though that my husband will be emptying the trap! ;)

mlreef

Whenever I see them in my tank I seriously almost throw up! I hate them so much! So much that I just used part of my $20 Smith and Foster Gift card from the MACI conference that we got in our goodie bags to buy a Bristle Worm Trap. I really hope it works.... I get so grossed out though that my husband will be emptying the trap! ;)
They work, so I think that you'll be ok.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Can I have them ?

Pufferpunk

Thanks, I've always loved that shot. Yes there is a single strobe on an arm, with macro extensions. That was taken in my film days. ;)