Mini Emergency with LED lights in tank not working

I did not build this LED someone else did Mr.Z at first my moonlights stopped working and now all my lights not working... im worried it will kill my softies is anyone in the oakbrook lombard or villa park area willing to fix these for me Im willing to pay looks like it just may need some soldering here are some pictures no lights work and it looks like the wires came off need this fixed ASAP!

please list how much it will cost to get this fixed would like to drop off tonight or tommorow either day I'm free.

View attachment 9916View attachment 9917View attachment 9918View attachment 9918View attachment 9919View attachment 9920

William Lutman

Moe
I can help as needed but I am a cruse, let's see if someone closer jumps in. looks like ceramic adhesive came loose on the one LED. As long as LEDs are not blown, should not be big deal

m.miller1547

Really easy. Check to see if any contacts are touching heatsink. Double check each led is running in parallel.. + to -, + to - etc. Go to radioshack and pickup a multimeter to test the driver. I have a driver and thermal paste here at my place if u need it. Does anything happen when you power it up? Flash? Do the LEDs have an burns in the center? Make sure you have + from driver to + on led. It's touch to tell by pictures.

ColaAddict

I'm sure there are plenty of help in the area. Your corals are fine without for days without likes actually. people do black out therapy for 3 days with their tanks for certain algae problems.

Thanks for all the help guys! I just wanna say Jayjigga on here was able to help and fix all the issues and add a extra moonlight! Thank you guys so much especially Jay! This is why I love this community no other hobby would be this helpful truly gratefully and a great way to start 2013

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Great job Jay! Happy to hear that your lights are back online Moe. And I agree with Nino, your corals would have been fine for a few days w/o the lights.

Kamreefer

If need be i can let u borrow an extra pair of 3w led strips i have till u fix ur problem

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2