Mixed 60 cube build

Chase_The_Reefer

Hi so I have decided to finally open a forum for my new build. Here’s my first predicament 3DB182B6-91F0-459C-AE35-8AAC7E46A8C6.jpegEA656FCE-AF3A-43F8-8202-BD20E7C6A197.jpeg
Wile moving this tank I broke holes in the internal overflow on accident. Now what I do? I haven’t found any replacement internal overflows that I can silicone and the way this tank is drilled I don’t think any other overflow would work. Let me know if anyone has some ideas thanks chase

Reefaholic

Premium member
What Holes are you talking about?
also you can use a square overflow box.
You Can find them on eBay.

eBay:

Chase_The_Reefer

Ok so I will superglue the crack what do you think about the hole it’s smaller than a golf ball I was thinking of supergluing some plastic ontop of it

Chase_The_Reefer

Update currently resealing my tank but I almost have all my equipment to set it up!!!!
I got the Fiji cube 20 sump and a simply aquatics skimmer now all I am waiting for is my clairasea 3000 filter roller and my light :)64E357FF-E359-4169-B171-DE210D28D7F9.jpeg

Chase_The_Reefer

With the filter roller this is gonna be a tight fit I wish I measured correctly and ordered a sump that would fit the roller in the first compartment but oopsC64EB7A7-49CC-47EE-9765-794FE1F9C24F.jpegl

Chase_The_Reefer

Yea I still have to make a riser for the filter roller so that it is 8 inches and the skimmer is 9 inches deep I also am going to have 2 drains 1 going to the filter roller and one not going to the filter roller

Chase_The_Reefer

Does anyone have suggestions for plumbing I want to have a external overflow and have those to holes act as a drain and drill 2 more returns?

Chase_The_Reefer

Thanks yea I am trying for a really nice ulm this is the first tank my family will let me put in the living room all the others are segregated to my room so I am really trying for a clean setup.

Chase_The_Reefer

Might be able to fill the tank tomorrow!!! Just need to plumb I can’t wait!!!! I still need to finish the canopy but once the tank is filled the cycle can start I bought a large container of fritz 9 so prob will be adding my clownfish this week.16CC0DEB-C703-4541-AC72-48A5982C3629.jpeg