Money to spend

I cannot get a bigger tank, but I have 200-400 dollars to spend what should I get? Controller, reactor,wavemaker, etc. My tank is a 30 with lps and sps dominate

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

trackfast

Princess Trainer
How about a nice new present for your friend, me! I would like that Sea Clear 29G acrylic.....and new lights to go with it. :)

The reefer

I would buy new. One time I was gonna buy used and went to pik up. Ad if I didnt ask him to try it I would went home with a damaged pc4. Luckily I bought my rkl with Ted so I got it cheaper. I would buy new cuz u get warranty also. Imo

fastrc

Your 100% better off buying a new one with all the things that come with it. The intro system is great if you want to control lights,pumps,heaters. You can always get the next up if you want to keep an eye on ph and if you run controllers/reactors for like ph or calcium as it come with module that measures your ph and can run a calcium reactor.And if you run chillers,pumps,lights,temp,moonlights,fans,reactors,etc. Everyone always want about what a new system costs when they sell and the probes are always ruined and old.

The main dilemma is that I would like to be able to control my tank from ipad or android. Does rk do that and what do you think about the aquacontroller?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

ColaAddict

I've heard good things about the aquacontroller. Supposed to be better customer service too. I called digital aquatics for a customer support question, only able to get to voicemail, even during business hours, and haven't gotten a call back. Go with aquacontroller.

unreal

I'd go aquacontroller. The reefkeeper is great as ling as you don't have any problems. Digital aquatics customer service is awful to say the least.

Scarlett778

I also agree, get the Aquacontroller. I love the fact that theres an app for it. We also just hooked up our LEDs to them and we have lightening storms lol.