• Tusk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idol

• None

• Total voters

rosko23

So going diff route in my big tank... It's 48x30x20.
Going angels/butterflies and what not...

So do I do a MI or HT? Don't wanna do both bc I've heard the Tusks will tear streamers off idol...

Suggestions.

So far have Midas blenny, goldflake, golden angel, and female blue throat trigger... Getting male if it starts to eat at RW and I have a few things up my sleeve Lol.

DB9181

Just wondering, Isn't another downside of a Tusk that you can only have a limited CUC/no shrimp?

ColaAddict

I have the red and cleaner shrimps and a big moorish and harlequin tusk. Ive had the shrimps for a couple years and tusk for atleast a year. Tusk hasnt touched the shrimps. They actually clean the tusk. The only time my tusk gets rowdy is during feeding time when he tries to eat everything before other fishes do and he picks on my trigger, but only during feeding time. The
The Harlequin also rips up the nori I tie to the tonga rocks for my tangs, which annoys the heck out of me. He doesnt eat the nori, he just likes to rip it from the rock

rosko23

Harley!! Did we find our 120G yet??
Nah.. I'm using existing. I'm cutting back on a lot.. Too much going on and not enough time.

And thanks guys. This will have sps only, no Lps. I've just heard the tusk's rip the streamers off the idol. That's my concern. I know they can coexist.

Steve1986

I own a Harley and I also had a idol for 2 years . These are my two favorite fish of all time but the edge goes too ....... Idol. Btw my Harley ate my 2 cleaner shrimp but will not bother snails or crabs as long as they were there before him any new additions will be chomped up.