More than one use for the Aqua Medic fish trap!

Joe Lydon

So, I was playing action figures with my son and noticed the trap sitting on top of our tank. It's the perfect plastic prison for Magneto! It took Deadpool, Mr. Sinister, Juggernaut, Gideon, Apocalypse, and Pyro to free him! Hahaha I love having kids.

Birthday present 2012

Smitty

Premium member
Hahaha... That's awesome. My 2 youngest boys and I play fight with their action figures.

Joe Lydon

Hahaha... That's awesome. My 2 youngest boys and I play fight with their action figures.
I've been trying to get him away from the devices. His face has been in an Ipad all winter. It works! Been doing the action figure thing and I handed over the cards and comics I collected as a kid. He is digging it!

Smitty

Premium member
You're a good one...I couldn't see myself giving my basketball cards to my kids. They've got the comics, which are now torn up, but the bb cards stay in my closet.

m.miller1547

I can't wait to play with action figures. I'm a collector at heart. Ill have em all. I always liked them. With three brothers I never could keep one. My sons two and a half. Play catch well and is fun to go to grocery store with. Quick lil guy. Btw smitty. We use that chalk board all the time. Thanks allot.

We draw shapes and ask him where. He marks the board. Same with letters and numbers.

He went 3 for 3 here. I just wish he would use the board more often. Lol View attachment 13582

m.miller1547

Its pretty sturdy too. He pulls it around sometimes. He hides chalk before cleanup time. I catch him doodling. He's not quite ready for dry earase. Its harder to clean. ;)

I hope I can have a son someday so I can play with all my Star Wars action figures with him. I'll never get rid of the figures I had when growing up. The ones I still have in the boxes will hopefully pay for his college someday haha.