Moving Tank, Please Help!

mlreef

I am going to need help moving my tank from the garage to the living room this weekend. I will probably need 3-4 people, If you are available this Sunday at 11- 1 PM please let me know. I will have lunch ready and plenty of cold refreshments. Thanks in advance! :)

saltymike

I would help if I was a little closer but Naperville is almost an hour away from me. What size tank is it?

ColaAddict

I was planning on making a trip to reefwise on sunday so I can probably help. I have 2 little kids that will be tagging along though. Let me know if thats ok

mlreef

I was planning on making a trip to reefwise on sunday so I can probably help. I have 2 little kids that will be tagging along though. Let me know if thats ok
Nino, that would be great. I have 2 little kids as well and my wife will be here and so will my sister in law. I will PM you my address. Thanks for the help!

mlreef

So we have like three guys doing all the heavy lifting!! LOL

:)
So far we have 3 from CR, myself, 3 more guys that I work with and my buddy Brett. So a total of 8. I'm still hoping for 2 more for 10 total people.

Thanks Nino, Issac and Gus!

rosko23

Hey mike just saw this. We r suppose to goto baptism, but wife may change her mind. I will know later today. I will def help if we don't go.

rosko23

Mike. I can help as long as I'm gone from u at 2 the latest... Just talked to wife. Baptism at 4, but need time to get back and shower/get ready. Let me know if that works.

mlreef

I will *try* to make it.
Gus, Please *try* and make it. I know you are a very busy man.

Mike. I can help as long as I'm gone from u at 2 the latest... Just talked to wife. Baptism at 4, but need time to get back and shower/get ready. Let me know if that works.
Jorge, I can totally have you out of here by 2 pm no problem! Thanks a million Jorge!

latinreefer

Where in Naperville I might be able to run over I'm not far. Even if I dont know any of you I quess maybe I can kill to birds with one stone and meet everyone.

mlreef

Where in Naperville I might be able to run over I'm not far. Even if I dont know any of you I quess maybe I can kill to birds with one stone and meet everyone.
I'm in south naperville, Rt 59 & about 104th street. The more hands the better!

mlreef

I really hope so Gus! I think that I should be ok for the move. Again thank you to everyone that will that will be helping me make the move!