My 1000th post giveaway!

jm23

Since I have reached 1000 posts here on this forum, I thought I would celebrate by giving back to this great community.

Frag Pack:
-Sunset Monti
-Tyree Neon Green Toadstool
-Green Torch
-Purple with Green tip Hammer
-Sunny D's
-AOG
-Tubbs Blue Zoas
-Ricordia

(Photo to follow when the lights turn on and maybe one or two more to add to the list)

In order to be entered into the giveaway, you must:
1. Must have at least 30 meaningful posts
2. Start/update a new build thread in the Members Reef forum
OR if you have a build thread started already, start a new informative thread on anything Reef related (Examples include LFS review, Product review, Fish or coral profile, any sort of advice for newcomers to the hobby etc)
3. Post here.

Winner will be drawn at random on May 5th.

zportell

Such a generous way to celebrate your accomplishment with all of us. This would be an awesome fill in my 250! I'd like to enter too.

SkullV

Very nice of you Jon. I'll toss my hat in the ring, but if I win, pick a newer member for the prize pack (but I'll buy some sunset monti from ya :))!

ultimatemj

Nice! Guess I finally have a reason to rebuild the "Memeber tank thread" I lost in the "great crash of 2014" LOL

Stingray

What that such a nice selfless thing to do! I to hope to pay it forward some day when thing start growing. Put me down!

Last edited:

jm23

Sorry I haven't snapped a photo yet...I will try to soon, life has been busy. Bump for more entries!

tinman

So nice of you Jim :)

let me be in too, and if i win i would give them to someone new and nice

:marchmellow:

wow cool pack! how long did it take you to get 1000 posts? my parents live in alsip out near that area would like to see your tank sometime