My 120g stand door carving

Kamreefer

Wanted something unique so i decided im going to carve my stand doors! .....problem is i never carved.

wanted to do something like this on the doors.

After i started with the dremel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

conchman

Premium member
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery", these are seriously cool, mind if I steal, er...borrow your idea...

Kamreefer

Very cool. What do you use to carve with?
A dremel. Black and decker rtx with dremel attachments. It burned out though when inwas using it as a cut off tool what could you expect for 40 dollars though. For carving its probably worth it

Kamreefer

Nice! Wish I had the skill to even come close to what you did
You know it wasnt that hard. You just have to draw out the image on there before hand. In my case i just used a sharpie, why i dont know plus if u mess up just correct the drawing and remember the only thing permanent is the carvings you make. When the carvings done, you sand the carving and all the extra out line that wasnt carved can just be sanded off.

Kamreefer

Lol nice. Looks great i love it and great idea so much better then a plan stand
Thanks thats the idea i want to look like a krakken tomb. I plan on doing a canopy also in time witha similar idea with tentacles coming out of it some how. Thought about finding some metal or wood ones offline attaching them and suspending the canopy