my 210 peninsula

lunacris

came across a sweet deal on a non rr 210 gallon tank, has some scratches but for the price i couldnt pass up the chance to set up a large tank again. since i have had many issues with previous tanks nitrates po4 .....the list goes on and on. i wanted to take my time and get everything planned and make sure i dont leave anything out . so i grabbed this tank on july 4th 2013 got it to the basement, ordered bulkheads and glass bit from glass holes (they really do give you candy when u order ) and ordered a overflow box from out very own will. i drilled system for the bean animal because imho its the best overflow system out there due to the fail safes . also in the planning is a sump room which will house my sump and all plumbing and electrical as well as a coral qt and a fish qt where everything will be qt'd before being put in the system no matter where i buy it. so ono the equipment list and some pics of the build
dt is a 210 now rr tank
over flow by will
k1 chamber designed and built by will
rubbermaid 100 gallon stock tank
mag 18 for my return pump and two flow accelerators (spinning )
reef octopus diablo dc200 skimmer
mp40 wes and soon mp60 or maybe another 40 for flow
lights will be 2 radions in the middle and 2 gb leds
2 avast reactors for carbon and gfo
and full apex

fts shot as of last night

Awesome looking tank. I think when I eventually have my own house I'm going to go with a peninsula style tank. I just love being able to see it from 3 sides.

lunacris

Figured id add the stock list
black snowflake pair
Frostbite clown pair
baby indo tusk
blue midas blenny
two panama red cardinalfish
1 yellow stripe cardinalfish
1 stippled clingfish
1 yellow tang

Smitty

Premium member
Oh yeah...he's baaaaaaccck! Looking amazing so far bro. What type of corals are you gonna add?

lunacris

Im building up a pretty decent z and p collection (I think) also some decent monti.
Im limited on space so being picky on what I grab . I have a gigantic bubble coral thanks to erik that will fill in a nice chunk of ground as well as a green carpet thanks to sawdonkey . So really just a mixed reef I guess

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Im building up a pretty decent z and p collection (I think) also some decent monti.
Im limited on space so being picky on what I grab . I have a gigantic bubble coral thanks to erik that will fill in a nice chunk of ground as well as a green carpet thanks to sawdonkey . So really just a mixed reef I guess
Looks awesome Chris. Glad that anemone is going to a sweet home!