My 60G Cube

Tank2379

I don't know what happened but I thought I had my Cube build on here- Just thought I share my 60G cube with ya nothing fancy yet- working on it,

Here is a Pic from a few days ago

Tank2379

Oh, it's up and running. Very cool looking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes Cat we finally moved into our apartment- it's still a young tank so things are going to be out of whack for awhile until it Matures more. But its coming along nicely.

Frankie

Catran

Yes Cat we finally moved into our apartment- it's still a young tank so things are going to be out of whack for awhile until it Matures more. But its coming along nicely.

Frankie
Cool, I know your happy to finally be in there. The cube's going to be awesome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tangency

So it is finally up and running at the new place eh? Good luck with the new tank/setup.

Post more pics too!

Tank2379

Well today I figure I finish up a last job the Canopy still had the wood look so I painted it Black of course

Completed

Tank2379

Here are new Friends I picked up on Friday from New Fish... I have a New heart for Orange Skunk Clownfish.... :)

FishBeard

Awesome purchase, they look great! The fiancee wants pink skunks for her tank, but doesn't want to get rid of my ocellaris pair that she inherited when she took over my little tank and forced me into the 60 cube club...

BTW, how big are they? They look so little in comparison to the zoas in the foreground!

Tank2379

Awesome purchase, they look great! The fiancee wants pink skunks for her tank, but doesn't want to get rid of my ocellaris pair that she inherited when she took over my little tank and forced me into the 60 cube club...

BTW, how big are they? They look so little in comparison to the zoas in the foreground!
Thanks- I really like them. I think I might like these better than any other clown pair I've owned. Anyhow they are pair the female is about 1 1/2 inch and the male is a little under an inch... They are still farily tiny and babies The are Orange with a Yellow belly which I thought they where cool...

Tank2379

Here are some frags that where saved by Ted for me Was able to frag what was left...
Red Planet Frag

Green Birdsnets

Joe The Coral

Blue Tip Acro- still a little upset since it's slightly Green hopefully it will color back up

Frog Skin Acro

Green Flower Pot

Tank2379

Thanks still a Young tank but things are slowly coming together.. Started KALK dosing this week and Alk is 8 and cal at 440- pretty stable since Monday which I'm pretty impressed with KALK- using ATO with 2 1/2 teaspoons of kalk..