My five years old flowerhorn!

youngreef

my daughter loves this fish.. we pet him everyday
she will cry hard if we mention to sell him
so its her..will never sell him

Pufferpunk

He's gorgeous! It's great he's lived for 5 years but he really needs a much larger tank, some substrate & lots of decor to investigate.

youngreef

I have him when he was about 1 in. now he is 12''
I used to keep him in 75g tank
it is in 46g bowfront now..he is my boy so don't tell me what to do. j/k hihih
he is doing fine in there
for this boy you don't want to have anything in the tank. he needs simple and empty tank.
I have him five years. so I know much about this boy...
great fish. and expensive..

Captmrbles

wow, I hate to beat a dead horse but... I bet that, relative to their body size, the inmates in county lockup have a larger cell size than your fish.. ditto on the beautiful specimin

Triggerdood

Nice fish. I have kept flowerhorns in the past. If you want AAA flowerhorns check out www.kamfafish.com. Located in New Lennox. I have purchased every flowerhorn I have had from Tom. Prices range from 150 to 800 or so. I do have to agree with everyone else. Needs a much bigger tank. They are big and messy. I used to keep a single adult male in a 135, and that was hard to keep clean.

thinkfuture

I think it is time for some botox shots, I notice some wrinkles in the chin area.

JK, Great looking Fish. Things that work by Book or for some body else might be different from How you care for the fish, but the end result is he looks Happy & looks thriving. Great Job!

scotty

eh, i had a mated texas pair in a 20 high for YEARS, put them in a 55, he killed his wife, killed the pleco, killed the loach, then died. all relative.