My in-wall system by Oblivionis

oblivionis

I just joined this forum but I've been doing the saltwater thing since 2005.
In 2009 I moved to my new house and lost 95% of everything from my old tank. Instead of giving up, I took that as an oppurtunity to do something different. I set up a 125 gal RR tank and two 20 gal (I drilled them) tanks tied to a 55 gal tank for a sump. The whole system is in a fish room for that in-wall look that I've always wanted.
The 125 gal tank is mostly SPS with some LPS in the sand and some zoas. I have a 14 39W bulb T5 fixture over it with two MP40W and a Koralia 1400 for flow.

The top 20 gal tank is a softy tank with a RBTA, a pair of Rod's Clownfish and a Fire Shrimp.

The bottom 20 gal tank is to be a LPS tank but right now has a RBTA, a pair of B&W Clownfish, a Cleaner Shrimp and some Candy Canes.

Here is a picture of the whole set up:

The system is controlled and monitored by an Apex controller

The set up is now about a year and a half old but I feel that it's still stabilizing.

Jep21

Just gotta say awesome fricking fish room.. must be nice to just sit and look at those amazing tanks..

Smitty

Premium member
That is freaking amazing...your systems look awesome. Great job, oh, and welcome to the site. :)

youngreef

They would be nicer if they have a frame or fake wall stand..just my opion..
But awsome setup...
hard work...

oblivionis

Thanks guys. Here are a few more pictures (all taken with a point-and-shot camera and not edited (except size)) in any way: