my largest easiest build ever !!!

lunacris

Well all these build threads lately have inspired me to start one of my own . I will keep this updated and step by step directions as what I did . This will be to help others succeed if they choose to try it for them selves . So with out further ado. I welcome you to follow my largest easiest build ever !

This is what I have to work with . A nice yummy mango and delicious avocado.

Step one avocado needs to be cut open however you choose

Step two has two parts . First remove seed . ( some like to dry out the seed first. I do not I just rinsed it off) second step is to put tooth picks in it so the point end of the seed is down .

last step is easy get a cup of water I use water with prime , and insert seed into cup . I do half way .

now for the mango . My favorite .
Steps are pretty close to the above.
First cut it open and enjoy the inside . By far the most rewarding part of the build for me

Second step is to get the seed out of the shell . Be careful it will be slippery and dangerous . I used scissors and cut one edge barely then popped it open

last step was to get a container of water . Also with prime . And put seed in the water

thats my build thus far . I have done avocado trees before , but never a mango .So this will be a new adventure and really exciting. Hopefully my seeds are not duds and take off .

Herbie

Banned
I'm sorry, but on wikipedia they say that avocado trees get very big. I think it's cruel and irresponsible for you to grow one is such a small container. The stress you'll be causing it not good for the hobby of being to cheap to go buy seeds. Think of the CHILDREN!

lunacris

I respect your opinion and it is well noted . However I will encourage you to follow this thread , in time even you the all knowledgeable herbie might learn something . What do trees create ? In time im helping the children more than u think .

lunacris

Wow . I thought id have support on my build like others do . This must be what its like to have friends huh ? :)

lunacris

As of now they are under a par bulb but once I move to the pot most likely a radion that I have laying around somewhere.

Herbie

Banned
Well if you insist on focusing more on your own interes than the organisms for which you have taken responsibility then at least do it correctly. I've used my advanced knowledge of computer aided design (CAD) to design you a proper vessel to hold these creatures. Some may be available at your LHS, but you could also DIY if you got a kick wheel, a kiln and some terra cotta clay.

Let me know if you would like me to provide detailed measurements or views from any other angle:
View attachment 16435