My new baby!

BigBarnacles

Baby aquarium, that is. I picked up the Innovative Marine Nuvo Nano 8 from Dave at AquaPros today. I'll keep everyone posted on my soon to start mini-thread.

rosko23

great tank... was my first tank....

rumor has it that I will have the 16 version... brand new very soon! lol

rosko23

Thanks everyone. It's my first nano. Looking to keep it as simple as possible. My 75gal...not simple lol.
These tanks are pretty sweet... Hard part is keeping it simple. We seem to have very similar taste... So it will be filled very quickly! And if u have issues with the seams where back panel meets glass on sides (the old versions did).. Email them... Mine broke on me and they are sending me brand new one... What u plan on keeping? I changed my light out shortly After setting tank up...

BigBarnacles

These tanks are pretty sweet... Hard part is keeping it simple. We seem to have very similar taste... So it will be filled very quickly! And if u have issues with the seams where back panel meets glass on sides (the old versions did).. Email them... Mine broke on me and they are sending me brand new one... What u plan on keeping? I changed my light out shortly After setting tank up...
I'm praying that doesn't happen. Not sure yet what I'm keeping in there.
Sweet... can't wait to see it full
Thanks!

rosko23

I'm praying that doesn't happen. Not sure yet what I'm keeping in there.

Thanks!
You should b ok bc it should be new one. And it still holds water, just the back chamber lets in water from front through the sides.

You should make a znp garden... =)

rosko23

Anyone try the spin stream accessory on their nano?
Had one on my Nuvo 8...it was nice but it would lock up sometimes in one position. If ur doing an mp10 or koralia. Prob dont need.

U can ask m.miller how it was bc I sold the tank to him.

BigBarnacles

I went ahead and ordered one. I also ordered a digitally controlled titanium heater with LED display as I'm trying to keep this aquarium simple by avoiding a controller (Neptune/RK). I think the beauty of this aquarium lies in its style and simplicity.
Question...well, more like a statement. I'm assuming top off will be minimal in an aquarium this size with a lid on it.

rosko23

I went ahead and ordered one. I also ordered a digitally controlled titanium heater with LED display as I'm trying to keep this aquarium simple by avoiding a controller (Neptune/RK). I think the beauty of this aquarium lies in its style and simplicity.
Question...well, more like a statement. I'm assuming top off will be minimal in an aquarium this size with a lid on it.
Man... From what I remember.. It was not crazy... But not much room for "play" so I ended up using an avast ato with a gallon jug.

BigBarnacles

I see. I'm just trying for that clean look on the little island where it's going. Might have to do some woodwork and make a hidden access panel. We'll see.