My new school of Stripeies from Xzotic Aquatic World!!

mdefo25

Just stop in to Xzotic Aquatic World today and pick up these hard to find Australian Stripeys. They have been an awesome bunch to watch in my tank so far! They are all schooling together back and fort. Not one of my fish has messed with them and the best part they are reef safe! :)

Has anyone been into Xzotic Aquatic world lately? They have a great healthy fish selection these days.

I also just found out that they have a 7 day guaranty on all their fish. I have not seen this in years for saltwater fish!

It makes me buy with confidence from there now. What a great win for all of us!

Just stop in to Xzotic Aquatic World today and pick up these hard to find Australian Stripeys. They have been an awesome bunch to watch in my tank so far! They are all schooling together back and fort. Not one of my fish has messed with them and the best part they are reef safe! :)

Has anyone been into Xzotic Aquatic world lately? They have a great healthy fish selection these days.

I also just found out that they have a 7 day guaranty on all their fish. I have not seen this in years for saltwater fish!

It makes me buy with confidence from there now. What a great win for all of us!

How cool is that :) let us all know how that 7 day works for ya ,know 2 fellow reefers that lost fish within there 7 days and were told doesn't apply & they did bring there water samples as part of the Gaurantee . maybe things are different this Spring .GLWAS
Bob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

anarchy

They look really nice. Schooling fish are always nice to watch

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk