My new show fish

kratos1028

Behold!! :p It did suffer a little ammonia burn on the tail from the crappy packing and half gallon of water that was left in the bag but it will recover back up.

That smudge area under the black part of the eye is on the glass.

DD

"Rambo"
I told you already lol

Yup! Its pretty obvious I think lol
The yellow definitely doesn't give it away, but when you combine it with the blue on the head, it pretty much jumped out at me.

Especially considering how they've been available lately :D

kratos1028

The yellow definitely doesn't give it away, but when you combine it with the blue on the head, it pretty much jumped out at me.

Especially considering how they've been available lately :D
This one in special :D Its the Ultra Ultra queen lol

kratos1028

I am hoping those ammonia burns on the tail heal up in cleaner water. Going to be feeding it food with garlic and vit c to help it heal up. Its definitely a fighter. Survived in a bag with half a gallon of water and i can't imagine how high the ammonia would have gone in that amount of water.

kratos1028

Its definitely an ultra queen, my show piece ultra queen :) it actually looks much better in person. A better picture showing the "crown"

madjoe

Premium member
Its definitely an ultra queen, my show piece ultra queen :) it actually looks much better in person. A better picture showing the "crown"

dam u . u put one in I take one out lol . that fish is singing im sexy and I know it . good luck with it man hope it does well