My pred tank!

ttmanta

Those guys develop great personalities. I got rid of mine though just because he was too messy of an eater.

jeffy

Was at a LFS an seen this baby guy! Couldn't help but bring him home. I'm surprised that they even sent this out to be sold!

Anywho in the QT to get a bit bigger an put in the pred tank.

Meet chaaarrrlieee

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Awesome! What made him puff? I used to have a reticulated puffer that would puff for no reason. I'd just look over at the tank and he'd be puffed up. I saw him do it a bunch of times and it seemed to have no ill effects. I could tell it was hard on him though because he would be moving his mouth very quickly trying to get the water out of himself.

jeffy

Awesome! What made him puff? I used to have a reticulated puffer that would puff for no reason. I'd just look over at the tank and he'd be puffed up. I saw him do it a bunch of times and it seemed to have no ill effects. I could tell it was hard on him though because he would be moving his mouth very quickly trying to get the water out of himself.
He did it again last night! I think he does it to get my attention for more food. Nothing cold spook him. I'll go over to the tank an he'll see that I'm there an hell deflate. He seems fine.