My regal angel.

markitekt

I usually have the f-stop at 4.0-5.6, ISO 800, and set a little under exposure. This makes for the fastest possible shutter speed, while keeping decent quality.
I usually keep 1 out 20+ (at least, maybe more). I'll have to look into setting a fast shutter speed because even when my fish slow down they still come out blurry. thanks for the tip.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
I usually have the f-stop at 4.0-5.6, ISO 800, and set a little under exposure. This makes for the fastest possible shutter speed, while keeping decent quality.
Those things sound familiar from the photography class I took in high school 23 years ago :pound:

Hopefully I can program these into my camera.

markitekt

I've taken every possible photography class since freshman in high school until senior in college. I guess some of it stuck pretty well.

Those things sound familiar from the photography class I took in high school 23 years ago :pound:

Hopefully I can program these into my camera.

Cubbies

Give me your female flame. I want to see him flash for her
Lol. You don't have any females in that beast? I am actually in the process of getting her a partner. I am debating whether to get her a male or just get another female and letting them figure it out. Decisions. . decisions :hang2:

mrmadlones

Would anyone know why ..just got a regal angel on friday and two in the morning dead with swollen lips ..nothing was pickin on him or anything ??

BADGUS

That's sad news,these guys are not the easiest fish to acclimate,if they ate eating when you buy,you might get lucky and it will live.