My tank arrived!

DJE

So some of you already know but that I share some pictures of my new tank with everyone else.....There's one problem thou....

Here is the nice pretty tank sitting on the pallet all wrapped up. Nothing wrong with the packaging.

Removed the stand...

wait

for

it.......

wait

for

it......

BAM!!!!!!!

Glad I bought my tank from Jesse @ ElosUSA cause he's going to send me another one by next week. They have the best customer service...The reason why I waited so long is because I had the overflow put on the left side rather then the right side because of the holes in the floor leading to the fish room. It turns out right or left overflow I should be fine.

DJE

I heard about this from Gus. That sucks man, but at least you got it straightened out.
Yeah Jesse was very easy to talk to and basically said I'll send you one right way. The claims inspector was over today and was like Ddamn!!!

Herbie

Banned
Oh man that makes me cry. I'm glad you don't have to wait too long. Can you keep it for parts?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rosko23

Man. Eric told me about this. I would have flipped out... Beautiful tank. U are doing the spectra right? I'm back and forth on getting one for my 48x30 build... Right now I have the ecotech radions that I'm ready to use... Haven't set up yet. I love t5's and mh look... But like that LEDs are less power consumption and heat.

DJE

Oh man that makes me cry. I'm glad you don't have to wait too long. Can you keep it for parts?
I just wanted to go to sleep after that. Unfortunately I have to pack it up for FedEx since their paying the claim.

Man. Eric told me about this. I would have flipped out... Beautiful tank. U are doing the spectra right? I'm back and forth on getting one for my 48x30 build... Right now I have the ecotech radions that I'm ready to use... Haven't set up yet. I love t5's and mh look... But like that LEDs are less power consumption and heat.
Yup just didn't feel like doing anything. Yes, the spectra is going over this baby. Its a beast. You are more then welcome to come by when its up or to help bring it in:)

mlreef

I can't wait to see the build on this one! My buddy Brett is going fr a rimless tank as well. I hope that everything turns out great for you:)

rosko23

I just wanted to go to sleep after that. Unfortunately I have to pack it up for FedEx since their paying the claim.

Yup just didn't feel like doing anything. Yes, the spectra is going over this baby. Its a beast. You are more then welcome to come by when its up or to help bring it in:)
Dude hit me up. I'll help no prob. As long as its a weekend. I would love to help... Actually I wanna help so I can check it out and the spectra.

DJE

I can't wait to see the build on this one! My buddy Brett is going fr a rimless tank as well. I hope that everything turns out great for you:)
Thanks!! I hope so too.

Elos makes wonderful tanks. sucks you have to wait even longer.
They sure do and having all low iron crystal clear glass (same as starphire) makes it even better. I waited 2-1/2 months so one more week won't hurt;)
Dude hit me up. I'll help no prob. As long as its a weekend. I would love to help... Actually I wanna help so I can check it out and the spectra.
Sending PM

Cubbies

Ouch! Glad everything is getting worked out quickly for you. Can't wait to see this build either. It looks like it's going to be a beauty!

Cub21rak

Feel sorry for ya, I woulda been crushed!
Now since it was FedEx will they send it through them again and tell them to not f-it up or choose someone else as shipper?

DJE

Ouch! Glad everything is getting worked out quickly for you. Can't wait to see this build either. It looks like it's going to be a beauty!
Ouch is right! Thanks
Well 2 weeks sounds better than the 3months you originally told me!
actually it was 1yr wait:)
6months conviencing the wife.
3 months to place the order
And 3 months of waiting. Lol
It will all be better next week. This will force you to take your time. Don't rush it, puddin!
Im not cupcakes:)

Feel sorry for ya, I woulda been crushed!
Now since it was FedEx will they send it through them again and tell them to not f-it up or choose someone else as shipper?
Thanks. I don't know who they are using this time but I'm sure it will be packaged
10times better:)

ReeFantasy

Money doesn't go a long way with elos does it? My buddy has a 160xl? The stand looks like an ikea piece. It's peeling on the doors and sides.

DJE

Money doesn't go a long way with elos does it? My buddy has a 160xl? The stand looks like an ikea piece. It's peeling on the doors and sides.
They actually use a marine grade MDF and the laminate is also made of a highly water resistant thicker material for 2012. As far as putting it together it is like ikea but not cheap like Ikea.

Have you at least assembled the stand and moved it inside?
It's put together and in place waiting for tank:)