My trip to Ripleys Aquraium in Toronto Canda

Joe5688

While I was out in Toronto, I saw that there was a new(ish) Aquarium right next to my place of work. I looked it up and decided that I wanted to go check it out regardless of it costing $30 lol.

I have to say it was the nicest Public aquarium I've been to. It was awesome. U start out by going through random tanks of fish, and then into the coral section. They actually had a fairly nice reef tank. I've seen the one at the Shedd and was disappointed. The one at Brookfield zoo was better lol. There is a jelly section that's included also. Then u get to a moving walkway that takes u underneath their main tank. It's filled with a ridiculous amount of fish, sharks and rays. After u get through the long tour on the walk way u come out to their filtration area which is awesome.

Once u get near the end there is their smaller main display that is filled with rays that actually swim up to the surface so u can pet them. U end at the top of the main display tank which is huge and awesome lol. There is a section of the floor that is acrylic so u can see into the tank and it's cool to see all the Sharks fins skimming across the water.

Now onto the pictures lol. Not the best but the best my camera does

Joe5688

Deff worth the $30. If u ever head out that way it's now my favorite Public aquarium to visit.

bryman

Very cool pics, thanks! I've been to the Ripleys Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN, and it looks like they are very similar. Definitely worth the visit.

- Bryman