My trip to Seaworld

Smitty

Premium member
The wife and I are in Orlando, FL visiting Disney world for our anniversary. Now she knows I'm not a "Disney" person at all, but she is, so here we are. I'll admit tho, we visited Seaworld yesterday, and I secretly had a blast. Seeing all the aquatic life and shows was up my alley.
Here's two huge, amazing reef tanks a took quick pics of.

jrwoltman

Unbelievably amazing looking tanks. Imagine what our tanks would look like with an unlimited budget and a team of marine biologists to tend to them.

#theMatrix

I was there last month. It was awesome.
The reef tank was great. There was such a mix of life in there.

Heard this year is the last year they are doing the killer whale show. Glad i got to see it.

Smitty

Premium member
I was there last month. It was awesome.
The reef tank was great. There was such a mix of life in there.

Heard this year is the last year they are doing the killer whale show. Glad i got to see it.
Yeah, I heard the same thing, that they're releasing them all back to the oceans. It was an amazing show. Such large, and graceful animals.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Thanks for sharing Smitty, those reef tanks are amazing, the colonies are huge. The wife would have had to move onto the other sites, I'd of pulled up a lawn chair and chilled for a couple hours.

Smitty

Premium member
Thanks for sharing Smitty, those reef tanks are amazing, the colonies are huge. The wife would have had to move onto the other sites, I'd of pulled up a lawn chair and chilled for a couple hours.
Thanks Josh, trust me, I tried staying. Lol

Smitty

Premium member
nice ! im going to Miami in 3 weeks hope to see their aquarium

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't know Miami had one!? I'll have to check it out one day. I've been to the one in Tampa, FL...and it was nice! I even went snorkeling in their large display tank there.

Kamreefer

Awesome! Yup never been there but found out my Fiancee Cousin works there so we are going to try to get behind the scenes heres the map its on the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#theMatrix

I have some close ups of the coral colonies in the reef tank. But im kinda lazy to upload ill come back later to it. I didnt want to jack the thread. But damn those colonies are HUGE

Smitty

Premium member
I have some close ups of the coral colonies in the reef tank. But im kinda lazy to upload ill come back later to it. I didnt want to jack the thread. But damn those colonies are HUGE
You wouldn't be hijacking it at all. I'd love to see them. :)