My worst nightmare comes true! :(

mdefo25

I left on a 2 day business trip and I came home to my apex shut down with no email or text sent to me..... Projected damages over the thousands dollar mark! So what did I lose? EVERY fish in my tank expect for 3 chormis! For my SPS corals I lost 90% of them. Please feel free to donate to this tragedy any SPS frags you many have available will be appreciated. Thank you all for your support!

dtrm

What happened to the apex?????? and why the loss over heat? no flow? skimmer? phosphate to high? dosing pump?

bennyblanco

Mike - I feel for ya! Keep your chin up and start with a fresh mind. Now is a good time to make any changes that you want to. (Rock work, coral placement..). I'm still growing out a lot of sps frags after my alk/temp crash but I'll definitely donate some after they grow out.

Hang in there!
Brett

gig

dude! that sucks, I know this doesn't help you now, but did you test your pex by shutting down your main power in your home to simulate an outage? are your routers/internet devices on a battery backup?

maidia

Team CR
Mike, sorry to hear about the happen. My tank is the same like your last September. All my SPS are not healthy now. When they do get back I will frag your some (All my high end are gone those). Don't give up. I am fighting with problem now and if still no good I will get new tank set up.
I will text you later today.

AC-WEB

That sucks, Mike. Im sorry for your crash. You know you can stop by my place and take whatever frags i can cut to start up again. Just let me know when.