Mysterious fish death

madjoe

Premium member
Dam times must be bad when people rather buy a petco fish over a lfs fish lol. I think theres alot of drugs used in this hobby and im not talking fish meds

Mr. Thingdoer

Update.

When I got home I noticed the Midas Blenny swimming with a long, thick, tan turd trailing behind him. I wouldn't call it "white", or "stringy", but some might. It took a few minutes of swimming to break it loose. Looks like i might be dealing with internal parasites. If that's the case, looks like I'm going to need to medicate the food with prazi or metro. I do have prazi on hand. I'm having a hard time finding a write-up on this, though.
Anybody have any advice?

madjoe

Premium member
Update.

When I got home I noticed the Midas Blenny swimming with a long, thick, tan turd trailing behind him. I wouldn't call it "white", or "stringy", but some might. It took a few minutes of swimming to break it loose. Looks like i might be dealing with internal parasites. If that's the case, looks like I'm going to need to medicate the food with prazi or metro. I do have prazi on hand. I'm having a hard time finding a write-up on this, though.
Anybody have any advice?
Best to get fish to eat the prazi so soaking food in it. The issue is lots fish wont eat the food with prazi taste so sometimes garlic gaurd helps get em to eat it