Naso tang

madjoe

Premium member
My tangs never really like romaine. They'd pick at it, but never ate much of it.
Eh worth a shot my buddy went to the lfs that i got it from and saw the rest of them eating it . If nothing else my igauna will eat it lol

madjoe

Premium member
Well he eats brine spirualina and the smaller pe mysis thank god lol running out of calupera. Thats the good news bad news is my corals continue to die i did notice my di resin burnt up in a month today so went to ap and bought all the filters and membrane and new resin and replaced maybe the water was chit membrane was 8yrs old lol

fishtank44

Before my large naso blonder have that problem too not eating much
I tried small raw shrimp for it he is ate lol next 2 days after he ate raw fresh shrimp from grocery I insert small pellet with internal medicine treat he swallowed it then he stoped eating.for next 2 days after swallowed pellet with medicine but day number 3 he ate again
Good luck for your lol.

madjoe

Premium member
Before my large naso blonder have that problem too not eating much
I tried small raw shrimp for it he is ate lol next 2 days after he ate raw fresh shrimp from grocery I insert small pellet with internal medicine treat he swallowed it then he stoped eating.for next 2 days after swallowed pellet with medicine but day number 3 he ate again
Good luck for your lol.
Thanks hes eating again and fat as a pig so we good