Need an opinion about xfinity wifi

danp

Anybody good with computers, internet all that kinda stuff I do not know enough about?
Please send me a pm and I will respond with questions I have.
Stupid Comcast is killing me.
Sorry for kinda cryptic message I would prefer to avoid details in public.

carpetreef75

Premium member
run from Xfinity as fast as you can ,,, ATT bought out direct TV and there bundle is pretty good and reasonable . Have a few buddys that work for ATT and say the customer return rate from Xfinity back to ATT is 90 %
Bryan

superchargedgp

run from Xfinity as fast as you can ,,, ATT bought out direct TV and there bundle is pretty good and reasonable . Have a few buddys that work for ATT and say the customer return rate from Xfinity back to ATT is 90 %
Bryan
No way. Att was crap when we had it. 20 meg tops. Comcast now i have 90 meg plus paying 45 a month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danieldv6

I actually work for Directv and everyday 2 of 3 customers ran from comcast..280 for xfinity ..120 for Directv and AT&T..BEA THAT.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Knowing networking quite well, both are shit. Each supplies what they see as the average acceptable sercive for their current and desired client base. I've had both resdential services but currently have att internt as they provide static IP for no charge with their internet bundle.

It really depends on the OPs actiul issue. Connectivity, bandwith limits, overage charges, outages, stability, the list goes on. As a busienss customer for both Att and Comcast, both suck in their own areas and strive in others.

Deezill

Premium member
Run from Xfinity. While you are looking at tv they have their devices looking at you. Purchase your own wifi equipment and install it.
not to mention Comcast is very expensive.

Fish_wiz2

Run from Xfinity. While you are looking at tv they have their devices looking at you. Purchase your own wifi equipment and install it.
not to mention Comcast is very expensive.
I think what's worse is they corner many parts, including mine, of Chicago. Closer to the lake you get the option of RCN but as of now they beat Uverse in my area

wrasse

Pick your poison. They all have issues like iPhone, Verizon, and fast food it's easy but you usually pay for more than what you get.
You pay to have xfinity or att make you consume ads.
As far as the OP we are guessing what is your problems.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
I have Wide Open West cable (20+ years) and I'm VERY happy but it's not widely available. You can go to their website and enter your zip code to see if it's in your area. If it makes you feel any better, Comcast screws over their own employees too.

#theMatrix

I have Wide Open West cable (20+ years) and I'm VERY happy but it's not widely available. You can go to their website and enter your zip code to see if it's in your area. If it makes you feel any better, Comcast screws over their own employees too.
So like 3yrs ago i think i saw victor saying the same thing i qouted above.
I looked up w.o.w and have been with them since.

Best thing is...simply call a year later and say youd like to get on the current promotion. No questions asked. And youll renew a lower priced term.

Unlike comcast and uverse i had to keep switching from them to start a new term and still had to repay the usual fees every year.

Not anymore

Danieldv6

So like 3yrs ago i think i saw victor saying the same thing i qouted above.
I looked up w.o.w and have been with them since.

Best thing is...simply call a year later and say youd like to get on the current promotion. No questions asked. And youll renew a lower priced term.

Unlike comcast and uverse i had to keep switching from them to start a new term and still had to repay the usual fees every year.

Not anymore
I have wow $30 for internet for 60mps

ninjamyst

Premium member
WoW dont serve me....sigh. I am tired of Comcast charging me $70 a month for shitty internet and then jacking it up to $110 after 12 months and everything is on autopay and I don't realize till 2-3 months in.

cju84

Check out Everywhere Wireless. $49/month and we have a 3ping, 100mbps download, 20mbps upload. Zero issues.