Need color

Cubano32

Premium member
So here's my tank as of right now I have alot of green going on need to figure out how to add some color to this I'm some areas to give it more balance look

Also would like some suggestions on what I should add to brighten this tank up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
So here's my tank as of right now I have alot of green going on need to figure out how to add some color to this I'm some areas to give it more balance look

Also would like some suggestions on what I should add to brighten this tank up.

Come see me, I'll help you out

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

carpetreef75

Premium member
Go see Wojtek you wanna see/buy COLOUR , the green & dark color stuff is cheap as you know.sounds like a new job description FISH TANK DESIGNER Ha
Bryan

MikeC_Chicago

Your corals and their colors are already really very nice! ;)

Just a thought: Have you considered moving your corals off the frag racks and grouping them on your rock structure?

I have a lot of smaller sized frags in my tanks that are growing out and I am a big fan of grouping my corals from more visual impact.

Example: Moving you LPS corals to one area, and grouping them in a triangle pattern would look awesome! Then maybe grouping the Zoas by color or size in an area with more flow would really pop!

Also, from the photo a lot of your coral color seems to be orange (at least to me)...did the camera shift some of your greens to orange? If they really are more 'orange-ish' I'm jealous!

Again - just a thought.
Good luck!

Cubano32

Premium member
Your corals and their colors are already really very nice! ;)

Just a thought: Have you considered moving your corals off the frag racks and grouping them on your rock structure?

I have a lot of smaller sized frags in my tanks that are growing out and I am a big fan of grouping my corals from more visual impact.

Example: Moving you LPS corals to one area, and grouping them in a triangle pattern would look awesome! Then maybe grouping the Zoas by color or size in an area with more flow would really pop!

Also, from the photo a lot of your coral color seems to be orange (at least to me)...did the camera shift some of your greens to orange? If they really are more 'orange-ish' I'm jealous!

Again - just a thought.
Good luck!
You know I never really thought about doing those things I suck at putting corals in areas to make it more appealing to the eye..and yes alot of them are orange