Need help identify disease or infection!

My yellow and kole tangs r currently in quarantine. For the past few days the yellow tang have this cloudy spot on her fin. Is it a fungi infection? Or fin rotting? Or something else? The kole tang is clean! Both tangs are healthy and eating dried selcon/ garlic soaked pellets and nori. Please tell me what this is and do i need treatment or just leave it be! Heres the picture to show that cloudy spot! Thanks xD

I put one dose of hilari ich-x in there after the water change. It contains formaldehyde so hopefully itll kill some of the fungi or bacterias! I will go get melafix in a bit! I ordered some off of amazon but its getting here on wed. The yellow tang need medication now!

Pufferpunk

Why would you treat a fish with an anti-parasite med, when it has a bacterial infection. It also looks like it's starving. IPs maybe?

Its flukes because when i take out the ich-x by running fresh carbon for 4 hours and add prazi pro! I could see little flakes of cloudy ish falling off of the yellow tang ! Its sad that the kole tang trying to get it buddy up by swimming under it and trying to get the yellow tang up right! Watch the video! Lesson here is that when a fish have cloudy eye/eyes, theres a good chance its flukes!

crabbygabby

I have been strictly cautioned against using formalin compounds, and I tend to agree. They are very toxic and can often lead to significant stress on fish. They also deplete oxygen levels severely. I would likely have stuck to praziquantel and maybe added nitrofurazone if the resulting fin rot was bad enough, as this is usually the result of secondary bacterial infection.