Need help. Torch, montipora, and purple stylo not doing so well.

ninjamyst

Premium member
I jinxed myself with my post about my tank recovering. I left the tank running on its own for 4 days while on vacation and came back to corals not looking so hot. So far, sunset montipora and purple stylo are not showing much polyp extension. Torch retracted. Hammers and frogspawns also smaller than normal. Tested all my parameters and things look normal. One clue is that purple stylo is turning green in some parts. First time seeing this....

Alk is 7.6
Ca is 450
Nitrate is 1-2 ppm

GugsJr

TeamCR
I jinxed myself with my post about my tank recovering. I left the tank running on its own for 4 days while on vacation and came back to corals not looking so hot. So far, sunset montipora and purple stylo are not showing much polyp extension. Torch retracted. Hammers and frogspawns also smaller than normal. Tested all my parameters and things look normal. One clue is that purple stylo is turning green in some parts. First time seeing this....

Alk is 7.6
Ca is 450
Nitrate is 1-2 ppm
What are you phosphates at

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ninjamyst

Premium member
What are you phosphates at

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
need to dig my test kit out of the fish room but i do have algae growing on glass and some algae on rock so there should be enough nutrients in the tank. Plus my chaeto is not turning white.