Nem Help

Rich130981

In my opinion the nem is fine. They deflate sometimes. The video you sent me is a little clearer and the nem doesnt look bad. I have a few that will deflate and get very stringy and with an hr they bubble back up. I wouldnt worry to much. If he stays like that for a few days or is getting increasingly worse then you have cause for concern.

DD

"Rambo"
In my opinion the nem is fine. They deflate sometimes. The video you sent me is a little clearer and the nem doesnt look bad. I have a few that will deflate and get very stringy and with an hr they bubble back up. I wouldnt worry to much. If he stays like that for a few days or is getting increasingly worse then you have cause for concern.
+1

Run some tests of your water quality, and if everything comes out good, it's just deflating normally. Mine do that all the time.

xtlosx

Deflating and expelling waste are two different things... Deflating is a BAD sign and is never normal IMHO.

mishmaster

my rbta did the same one time, it expelled all the water from its tentacles, likely in an effort to remove waste, a few hours later it was back to its normal size

Last edited: