New Architectural Practice

jcarlilesiu

Hey all.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I have recently launched my own architectural practice. Its exciting, but also keeping me busy. I don't know how many people are in positions of needing help architecturally, either with their personal residences, businesses, or if they are in a position of capital improvement for an agency or organization, but I thought I would throw it out there.

If you need assistance now or in the future with design, planning, or any other construction based project, (even as it relates to aquariums!), let me know. And if you hear of anybody else, please pass along my information!

I need to find work to buy more reefing supplies!

www.carlile-architects.com

mr_z

we might actually need something done in kankakee on the southeast side of the county pembroke township i believe its called.

jcarlilesiu

we might actually need something done in kankakee on the southeast side of the county pembroke township i believe its called.
New library project in Hopkins Park? I have been reading about that project.

The practice is based out of Kankakee. I would be happy to look at it for you.

mr_z

no its something residential its right on the border with iroquois county. its near st. anne on the corner of pennsylvania rd and 17340 E. rd. its an empty lot we want to build on. actually two empty lots we just purchased them last month

jcarlilesiu

no its something residential its right on the border with iroquois county. its near st. anne on the corner of pennsylvania rd and 17340 E. rd. its an empty lot we want to build on. actually two empty lots we just purchased them last month
Sounds awesome. Great area.

When ever you would like to sit down and talk let me know. My contact information is on the website.

Ill provide a free consultation to review your project goals and provide a proposal for services.