New arrivals and sales all week long at Aquapros!!!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
lot of new arrivals, we have a lot of sales and deals around the shop all week long thru the holiday weekend!

Stop in and see some great corals and fish!

including but not limited to

XL COLORFUL AMAZING acro colonies

assortment of scolys

and lots more!!

fish highlight

yellow pyramid butterfly
lineatus wrasse
Halichoeres leucurus

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Open tomorrow 4th of July 12pm-3pm! Lots of awesome stuff and great deals!

tons of new drygoods and live arrivals!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
How much is Salinity Buckets?
regular price is $79 for the 225gal mix bucket,

4th of July Weekend Special- spend $50 or more on other livestock/drygoods and the Aquavitro Salinity is $69 for the 225 gal mix bucket

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Large Warpaint Scolys on special in-store! 8 awesome new ones came earlier this week. 2 nano size and the rest 3-4"

Gary

regular price is $79 for the 225gal mix bucket,

4th of July Weekend Special- spend $50 or more on other livestock/drygoods and the Aquavitro Salinity is $69 for the 225 gal mix bucket
Large Warpaint Scolys on special in-store! 8 awesome new ones came earlier this week. 2 nano size and the rest 3-4"
You are the man, I'll be in tomorrow for a bucket for sure and i'll check out Scolys. I love my scolys!

Jep21

Any yellow watchman gobys or ora tiger gobys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Over 100 New Awesome SPS frags! More new superb acan frags will be available later this week! would post more pictures if had more time, not to worry soon enough. Lots of new zoa and paly frags added to our huge great-priced selection

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
We are packed with super rainbow acans; unique high-end acros and montis; colorful zoas/palys, best price and great selection; unusual ricordeas(not your average); along with a great selection of other lps, softies,andmore!. Several types of awesome colored bubble tip anemone from $25 disappointed going somewhere else first and paying more for less, we get all the hot stuff first!

all at our great prices!