new ats!

Inland Iquatics made it for me. They are awesome! I got to run my water to it. Witch i should get done today. I also got to get my new led in the mail for it. I gave Inland how much room I had for it, and they made this for me. Its going on a 20 gallon long sump.

The 5 gallon bucket ones or the waterfall types ive heard dosent have good end results and the upkeep on keeping the alague alive on the long term is almost impossible. From what i was told inland has had tanks going with this design of srcubber for over 18 years with no problem or water change.

Update, it's been awhile I know lol. Anyway I've went back to my octopus skimmer. I had success with the scrubber to a certain extent. I wanted to get the most out of my sps growth and I didn't feel like my tank was how it was when I was doing my water changes and with my skimmer going. I had great growth with my lps and my softys though. I might not have left it on my tank long enough or it could be I never did a water change. Either way I'm back to water changes and my octopus skimmer. I let my screens grow all the way in and was scrapping them weekly, getting a plate full of Alague. Someone else might want it and want to give it a try. So for now I'm stickin with what I had success with.