new coral shipment

Rich130981

We got in a very nice order of coral today. Once everything opens I'll post pics with pricing.

The new goodies
1. Aussie toxic yellow branching hammer 30ph
2. Large red lobo 60.00
4. Multi head red orange green lobo 85 or 30ph
7. War paint scoly purple n red 130.00
8. Huge 3h red blue green scoly 85.00
9. Large bicolor frogspawn wall 85.00
10. Green torch bluetips 6-7h 70.00 or 15ph
11. Blue/orange yumas(very nice) 30 each
12. Neon green Hairy mushroom 5ph
13. Superman shroom 15ph
14. Watermelon shroom 4ph
15. Bullseye shroom blue 7ph
16. Bullseye red n green 10ph
17. 3h pearl bubble 45.00

And of course some new sweet zoas large colonies from 50-80.00

View attachment 3915
View attachment 3916
View attachment 3917
View attachment 3918
View attachment 3920

Last edited:

Rich130981

What color btas are you getting?
Should be a variety of reds, orange, and were hoping for some yellows. There was an issue with our last order and it never made it here. Ended up at another store. That owner sent me pics of our order and there was some very nice coloration.

Funlad3

Should be a variety of reds, orange, and were hoping for some yellows. There was an issue with our last order and it never made it here. Ended up at another store. That owner sent me pics of our order and there was some very nice coloration.
Rich, you have the worst luck with shipping!

FreeDumb182

yeah I've been looking for one but i'm picky with the colors lol. I don't want any plain green/red/purple as i have too many of those colors in my tank already.

Rich130981

What color btas are you getting?
We got in some very nice rainbows, few rose, few I need to open before im sure what they are, and 5 really awesome green nems with either orange, yellow, or purple tips and a bright purple foot. The green on these nems is a stunning neon. Best looking green nem i have seen

Last edited:

DB9181

I cant afford what it would take to watch these monsters.
Tell her she doesn't get to see Pedro or get a 'Pedro sticker' (yeah, that's right he's got stickers now) next time if she's not good. So far that's gotten her inside out of the rain, to finish her dinner, and to pick up her toys lol