New Gig from Aquapros

Jeemann99

I picked this guy up on Saturday and a great priceView attachment 8696View attachment 8695. He was bleached, but in QT and cipro'd for a week by Dave and Mike. Looked like a healthy specimen besides being bleached. it was STICKY and mouth was tightly closed. I placed him high in my DT using 400W Radiums and a ton of random flow. As of this morning he has always been inflated and full looking, with no signs of illness. I am curious what color he will actually be once his colors returns.

Thanks Dave and Mike, I'll keep you posted on his health.

First photo was Saturday when I put him in the DT
Second photo is this morning before the lights came on

Last edited:

maazreef

I also got a great deal from Mike and Dave. I picked up the same gig for an amazing deal. I took the smaller one and it is also bleached out. The neon green they had there looked amazing but way out of budget. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

[MENTION=814]tinman[/MENTION]
Gigs vary in price depending on the color and size. They start around the $100's and have seen some at $500 and up.

This is mine

Mine did not like the dual MP10 flow near the top of the tank so it moved and is now hanging out at the front center of my tank.

Spartanman22

I got my gig from Aquapros as well. Although mine wasn't bleached at the time I still got a killer price. I've had it for about a year now. I've found mine likes lower light and flow. He moved to the back bottom corner literally the farthest from flow and my 250 radium.

maazreef

maaz- how long have you had yours? I picked mine up Saturday. Good luck with yours
I got mine last week Monday. I was tempted to buy the neon green one they had, but with the deal they gave me I thought it be worth to wait and see how this one turns out...And thanks I'm sure both will be as nice as @Spartanmans; some day.

Jeemann99

vucious- technically yes, but they can get to be up to 20" even larger in some home aquariums. And you can risk the loss of any NON hosting fish, since there will be limited swimming space once it gets full grown.

vucious

Might make this guy a centerpiece for my new 20 fusion build. How do they do with nems?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeemann99

Day 10

Day 10.

I have been feeding him krill since day 4 and he looks to have grown about 1". tentacles look like they are starting to color up yellow/green and more each day. looks full and showing no signs of illness