New in town

ssky

Hello all, I am Kan just moved in from Michigan to Chicago. Had been in the hobby for the past few years. Had a beautiful 75 gallon mixed reef tank with lps, duncans, euphillias and peaceful fishes. Had to tear it down to move which really broke my heart.

Need some inspiration to pick myself up and rebuild. Right now my livestock is living in a tiny 20 gallon temporary tank and all my rocks and sand in bucket. And MY TANK is EMPTY.. :-(

Thank you

Kan

maidia

Team CR
Welcome to Chicago Reefs.

Hello all, I am Kan just moved in from Michigan to Chicago. Had been in the hobby for the past few years. Had a beautiful 75 gallon mixed reef tank with lps, duncans, euphillias and peaceful fishes. Had to tear it down to move which really broke my heart.

Need some inspiration to pick myself up and rebuild. Right now my livestock is living in a tiny 20 gallon temporary tank and all my rocks and sand in bucket. And MY TANK is EMPTY.. :-(

Thank you

Kan

Mjl714

Welcome to CR. The 75g can be beautiful again, find that perfect location in your new place and take it a little at a time. On another note, why did you move here?

ssky

Welcome to CR. The 75g can be beautiful again, find that perfect location in your new place and take it a little at a time. On another note, why did you move here?
Job change.

- - - Updated - - -

And here is the problem. since I am living in a rental and still looking for a permanent place, I don't want to set it up yet. So lets see. I was hoping to get rid of setup and once I am settled then start over.

Smitty

Premium member
Hello and welcome to the site.... glad to have you aboard. Don't worry, once you start seeing everyone else's tanks on here and stuff, you'll soon start your tank back up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

ssky

Hello and welcome to the site.... glad to have you aboard. Don't worry, once you start seeing everyone else's tanks on here and stuff, you'll soon start your tank back up.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
That is what I am hoping for and this is the reason joining this forum. I was involved in the Michigan forums too. Very active and vibrant community down there. Anyone knows about different fragswaps in the western suburbs especially around Naperville?