NEW Member!

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
New Member to Chicago Reefs! I've been reefing for about 6 months, loving every aspect of it! I've been reading and reading some more. There is so much value in experienced reefers sharing their experiences as well as knowledgeable and helpful LFS's. Mario @ Aquatica goes above and beyond for his customers. Reefwise has an amazing selection.

My first tank was a Coralife Biocube 29 with all the extras including a Steve's Leds Full Spectrum 14k Led Kit. I'm selling that and have made the move to an IM Nuvo 24. I got a little crazy with the lights and bought 2 AI Vega's which I'm now selling because it's serious overkill for the Nuvo 24.

I have.....

1 Chilled Frostbite Clownfish
1 Frozen Frostbite Clownfish

2 Bi-Color Frogspawn
1 RBTA that both Clownfish are hosting!
1 Aussie Gold Torch
1 Blue Lightning Maxima Clam
A large assortment of Zoa's.
Bright Green Star Polyps

Contemplating going full Zoa Farm in the Nuvo because of the vast variety and colors with the exception of the RBTA of course.

SMACKERS4

Welcome, IMO, Zoas are awesome, i wouldnt limit yourself though. There is too much cool coral to limit yourself to a zoa farm. Lets see some pics of your tank, sounds awesome.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
I can never catch my Frozen Frostbite Clownfish just right for a good picture but when I can I will post a picture of his left side that has 2 perfectly shaped black heart markings.

SkullV

Contemplating going full Zoa Farm in the Nuvo because of the vast variety and colors with the exception of the RBTA of course.
Welcome! Your idea sounds exactly like my tank! Zoas and RBTA. Where in Chicago are you located? +1 on Mario too, he is always down to hang out and shoot the shit no matter how busy he is. Every customer gets treated right.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
Welcome! Your idea sounds exactly like my tank! Zoas and RBTA. Where in Chicago are you located? +1 on Mario too, he is always down to hang out and shoot the shit no matter how busy he is. Every customer gets treated right.
I live in the Western Suburbs, St. Charles.