New Premium Sponsor Raising Reefs

goat585

Administrator
I would like to welcome our newest premium sponsor Raising Reefs to Chicago Reefs. Sonny is a great guy and has one of the nicest reef tanks I have seen. He grows SPS corals like they are weeds. Please give them a warm welcome.

goat585

Administrator
I stopped by their place this weekend. Here is some pictures of their incredible reef tank. I plan to do a full write up and more pictures soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Raising Reefs

Premium Sponsor
I have been in the hobby since the early 1990’s as a teenager and have been throwing around becoming a sponsor on this site for a while now. The time has come! Raising Reefs has a lot to offer members on the site who are interested in SPS Corals. I have over 100 colonies that I can frag from.

I will be selling hand-picked frags from my collection at Fragstock (Fredonia, WI), Aquarium Extravaganza (Villa Park), and Coral Farmers Market (Naperville, IL). Currently, the only way to purchase these corals is to come see me at one of these mentioned shows or through a special order to pick up at the shows.

Last edited:

aekDropSoup

I've known Sonny way back when he was involved in the GCCA community about 10 years ago and caught back up with him when he transitioned into marine. I've picked up many frags from him throughout the past few years and they're all doing and looking great. He's definitely got one of the best reef displays around, let alone the best SPS displays I've seen. Lots of rare and uncommon breeds. It doesn't surprise me to see how far he's come. Congrats on your latest achievement my man!