New Product Aquarium Overload Acclimation Boxes!

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
It's official. We have developed and had our first products manufactured. It's our new line of Acclimation Boxes. We have four sizes available. These boxes are great for fish isolation and acclimation, corals, mushrooms, anemones and many other uses. They are made of cast cell acrylic, have two mounting options, feeding holes and a locking lid design. Checkout more details and pricing here. This will be available at local fish stores in the area as well. Ask your stores if they plan on carrying them.

https://aquariumoverload.com/collections/acclimation-boxes/products/acclimation-boxes

View attachment 24136View attachment 24137View attachment 24138View attachment 24139

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
Have you seen our new boxes in action yet? They are now in stock at Seven Seas, Blue Line Corals and Ocean Blue Aquatics. Next time your in one of those store check them out.

More local fish stores will be carrying them soon.

View attachment 24199

View attachment 24200
Here's one in action in a gorgeous reef aquarium. Great for those bubbletips that keep splitting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
You can now get these boxes at more local fish stores. Seven Seas, Blue Line, Tank it Easy, Sho-tank, Petland Rockford, Ocean Blue and Frag Creations all have them in stock. We also have them for sale on our webpage and amazon. More stores are being added every week or two.

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
Sevens seas, blue line, tank it easy, ocean blue, Chicago fish and coral, reef plus and shotank all should have them in stock. We have them on our website as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fragcreations

Premium Sponsor
[MENTION=2301]Fragcreations[/MENTION]

Have any AB0844 8"x4"x4" 1 Divider left? what are your store hours?
I will let you know later today if I have that one available. We are a home base business and during the week I am available from 5:30pm to 9pm or later if your running behind. Saturday and Sunday we are normally available most of the day

jrosales91

Premium member
Frankie can you PM your phone number
I will let you know later today if I have that one available. We are a home base business and during the week I am available from 5:30pm to 9pm or later if your running behind. Saturday and Sunday we are normally available most of the day