New RBTA from MCF

bennyblanco

HI Everyone -
I picked up a new RBTA from MCF. Of course the one that I really wanted was totally footed into a rock so I grabbed this guy. (Reed - thanks for the help!) I think he'll be great addition!

I built a container rack to hold him for a couple of days while I rearranged my frogspawn and hammer coral to make room for him. I also figured it would help me track of him and not let him get footed anywhere that I didn't him to. This how I built the container rack.

Started with a my old homemade frag rack.

Drilled couple of holes on the bottom and the sides of a critter keeper.

Then zipped tied the critter keeper to the frag rack

Here he is in his temporary home.

And here he is on his rock.

I'll update more pics as he grows!
Thank you,
Brett

bennyblanco

It looks great!!! So no clowns yet?
Hey BamBam - It was nice meeting you the other night! I have a pair of fudge dipped clowns. They're basically black and white clowns with orange faces and orange bellies. They love their toadstool so we'll see if they find the nem!

BlakeT

Looking good! He looks right at home, that's a perfect spot for him. I hope he doesn't move for you!

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Hey BamBam - It was nice meeting you the other night! I have a pair of fudge dipped clowns. They're basically black and white clowns with orange faces and orange bellies. They love their toadstool so we'll see if they find the nem!
It was nice meeting you also.. The clowns sound like a crazy combo color..

bennyblanco

my new guy was deflated in the crack aswell. just expelling waste... all good tho.
My old one would always do that as well. I mounted a flat piece of LR over a crack between two rocks to give him a good place to get settled. Hopefully he stays put but he's starting to squeeze out of the back of the "cave" that I made for him!

Tethered_Limbs

they go where they feel most comfy. ive had pretty good luck with my nnems, out of 4 ive only had 1 move at all. only its foot moved tho its pedal disc stayed in pretty much the same spot. as long as theres rock all the way around the foot they seem content

bennyblanco

they go where they feel most comfy. ive had pretty good luck with my nnems, out of 4 ive only had 1 move at all. only its foot moved tho its pedal disc stayed in pretty much the same spot. as long as theres rock all the way around the foot they seem content
I think he found his new spot which is on the backside of the cave that made for him. Actually should be a perfect spot for him to grow if stays put! I'll post some pics later tonight.