New shroom id

madjoe

Premium member
So just got this beauty would this be considered a bounce. Its bigger then most bounces ive seen and has more bubbles. From my understanding bounce mushrooms rjust rhodactious mushrooms that grew bubbles or bounced up per say . Any info be appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Top pic is color accurate bottom came out purple for some reason

Last edited:

xj_matt

Premium member
So just got this beauty what this be considered a bounce. Its bigger then most bounces ive seen and has more bubbles. From my understanding bounce mushrooms rjust rhodactious mushrooms that grew bubbles or bounced up per say . Any info be appreciated

- - - Updated - - -

Top pic is color accurate bottom came out purple for some reason
Idk but you should call it the mj dope joker

Top Water

They are just rhodactious mushrooms. Not bounce. Still nice . I have green mushrooms with big bubbles but they are still just weird green mushroom freaks .

madjoe

Premium member
They are just rhodactious mushrooms. Not bounce. Still nice . I have green mushrooms with big bubbles but they are still just weird green mushroom freaks .
Well i know the well known bounce shrooms r also rhodactious that kinda mutated. From what ive read about bounce mushrooms is any rhodactious can turn into one. With that said its info off the internet so i dont always believe what i read although alot of shroom freaks seem to believe it to be true so who knows . If it aint its way cooler looking then my actual named bounce imo . Colors r just crazy bright maybe i can make it a new breds mj's boobs shroom

So this one has big boobs so it be triple d's

Top Water

So I shouldn't have sold my green shrooms for 5 bucks each cause I could have called them bounce and got hundreds .
Well i know the well known bounce shrooms r also rhodactious that kinda mutated. From what ive read about bounce mushrooms is any rhodactious can turn into one. With that said its info off the internet so i dont always believe what i read although alot of shroom freaks seem to believe it to be true so who knows . If it aint its way cooler looking then my actual named bounce imo . Colors r just crazy bright maybe i can make it a new breds mj's boobs shroom

So this one has big boobs so it be triple d's

madjoe

Premium member
So I shouldn't have sold my green shrooms for 5 bucks each cause I could have called them bounce and got hundreds .
Maybe lol. I have noticed there are lot more so called bounces . I guess u think about it they probably right its just a rhodactious that mutated and hell i seen some go for thousand so if thats the case then any the mutate would be a bounce so if u had green ones u could of sold em as top water's green eggs and ham bounces im just saying . im not looking to sell anyways im just was wondering what makes a bounce a bounce and the info i shared with u is what the people who buy these crazy shrooms for crazy money well thats the answer they gave so idk man im just happy is as cool as it is

Top Water

I look at a bounce as the orgianal with big defined orange and green bubbles QUOTE=madjoe;366043]Maybe lol. I have noticed there are lot more so called bounces . I guess u think about it they probably right its just a rhodactious that mutated and hell i seen some go for thousand so if thats the case then any the mutate would be a bounce so if u had green ones u could of sold em as top water's green eggs and ham bounces im just saying . im not looking to sell anyways im just was wondering what makes a bounce a bounce and the info i shared with u is what the people who buy these crazy shrooms for crazy money well thats the answer they gave so idk man im just happy is as cool as it is[/QUOTE]

Rcunning8

Premium member
i think if we are going to get an id on this shroom we will have to place it in my tank for an extended period of time so I can study it more closely