New to CR

BlakeT

Hi guys, glad to be here. My name is Blake, and I have a 120 gallon lps/ softy reef, 29 gallon soft/lps reef, 60 gallon seahorse tank, a 46 fish only, and 60 gallon clownfish breeding system.

Here are just a couple pics!
The 120 houses
A blue tang, a purple tang, spawning pair of rods onyx, pair of starry blennies, diamond goby, pair of bangaiis, yellow acessor, and a red mandarin.

The 60 gallon houses 8 seahorses a the moment

The nano houses a pair of clowns and a candy basslet.

Just a few clowns...

Pair of orange spot filefish going strong for almost 6 months now...

nice and fat

Clowns are exhibiting breeding behevior

Pufferpunk

:welcome20smiles:

All I can say is, WOW!!! Love them all!

Are those filefish breeding? I've always wanted one of those. I believe Matt Pederson has them breeding for him.

BlakeT

Thanks everyone! Brenda, you can see 1 of your ponies in the group shot, they are still doing very well.

BlakeT

Thanks for the kind words everyone! The files are not breeding yet. Hopefully some day. They are at a healthy weight but need to be obese to spawn which is easier said than done with these fish.

Matt did raise 2 of them to settlement. Quite impressive!

SaylorsReef

Thanks everyone! Brenda, you can see 1 of your ponies in the group shot, they are still doing very well.
Scott is asking about his girlfriend Bulldozer! You'll have to post a pic of her when you get a chance.

How did you do with my grand babies?

BlakeT

Thanks Benny! Brenda, your babies did well. I sold 2 pairs to people I still stay in touch with and they have had babies as well. Congrats! You're a great grandmother! Lol