New-

chicagophil

Hello everyone!

I've been in the hobby 3.5 years and I recently moved from Jefferson Park to Park Ridge. I can nearly see Living Sea Aquarium from my front door. I've only had Nanos and am building out my Sump room in the basement for my 1st floor Display Tank.

This time around the DT is going to be a 37 tall. 30 X12 X24 Peninsula. I will be building the stand to incorporate the overflow built by RunningNReef (TOM).

The DT will have 1 Return along with a single MP10Wes for flow.
Lighting - I am considering a Radion by Ecotech

The Sump
40Gal Breeder
EuroReef 180
5 Gallon chaeto tank.
20L Gallon Frag Tank

I have a mag 12 for return, I dont know what my headloss will be yet, so I may need to upgrade my return.

I am going with an Apex unit for control. It would work wirelessly with my MP10 and the radion (this is a big plus).

I have frags of the last system I had running in a 10Gal currently, along with a hella lotta frags to grow out and sell.

I am trying to get a group of Reefers together for lunches regularly in the loop. Here is my list/link sofar. Please let me know if you would like to be included.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=207568817246732774582.0004b17d582e8407e387d

If anyone here has a basement sump, I would really like to chat with you about it and check it out before I finalize my layout.

SkullV

Hey Phil. Welcome. Hopefully we can get that lunch going the Friday after Thanksgiving week.